Whether you need a leadership strategic session or a front-line focus group…we offer professional facilitation services to help make your next planning session more effective and efficient.
We will develop a comprehensive session agenda based on working with you to determine the session’s needs. We set up the room and facilitate the day for you. We worry about the details so the whole team can actively participate without worrying about the logistics. Following the session, you will receive a summary of session outcomes including next steps and actions required.
Examples of sessions that we can support your organization:
Team Building Sessions**Off-site Meetings**Management Retreats**Strategic Planning**Brainstorming Sessions**
Organization Benefits of using a Professional Facilitator:
- Engagement of everyone in room through various techniques
- Facilitator is experienced in keeping people on track and time therefore can move the meeting to a successful end
- Everyone can participate including the leader
- Provides an “outside” perspective that clarifies actions by asking the “right questions”
- Deal with conflict from an external perspective – no taking sides or being seen as taking sides
- Captures just the Actions – and drives to ask “who will do this and when” – to allow accountability
- We create the summary of actions and follows-up therefore more time for your employees to do their work
- Leader is able to show-up and not worry about any of the logistical details
Change Management Services
Did you know 90% of change’s fail. Why because organizations do not focus on the people side of change. Whether you are changing your corporate culture or implementing new technology, an effective change management plan is critical in the success of the change.
We will work with the people side of the project. Project Managers focus on meeting deadlines and ensuring proper processes are in place. A Change Manager focuses on how the new processes etc will impact all levels of the organization. Therefore it is important to identify employees needs and what they may struggle with to make the change. The change management plan identifies impacts and how to support employees through the change.
Organization Benefits of Using a Certified Change Manager:
- Plan based on a proven methodology (TEAG employees are certified in delivery of Prosci Methodology) to ensure success of change
- Supports leaders to help them understand the change as well as how to support their direct reports during the change.
- Minimizes employees resistance to change therefore productivity will remain close to benchmark.
- Improves morale, productivity and quality of work.
- Reduces stress and anxiety and encourages people to stay loyal to the organization.
Transforming Corporate Cultures
“Culture happens with or without you”. An organization needs to “choose” how they would like to shape “how things are done around here” to achieve the mission and vision of the organization before it is chosen for them.
Our area of expertise is to help organizations create strategic and tactical programs to shape and/or to change your organization’s corporate culture.
- Increased productivity: if employees are engaged they will be productive
- Increased sense of pride: if employees know where they are heading they have a purpose
Other Services Offered
We offer other services that may be of benefit to your organization such as event planning, developing and delivering training sessions, creating communications strategies etc. These would be offered as stand alone services or we can add them to the other services that we have highlighted above.
We are a one-stop shop for your organization’s business needs. We would be happy to meet with you to review how our business services will benefit your organization. Please email or use the form to contact us.